Posted: Jul 18 2015, 06:33 AM
Criminals
Calypso★ Offline
Consulting Criminal
34 YEARS OLD
London
4 POSTS

I'll be the one you won't forget
End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. It's going down, I'm yelling timber! You better move, you better dance. Let's make a night you won't remember. I'll be the one you won't forget!

Spinning around in the office chair, Jamie dejectedly looked out the window at the darkening London skyline. Life was just so dull! Below her, London blazed with light, the lights twinkling seductively. The city was alive. Alive like a noisy, crude beast that couldn't be tamed. A glittering empire that was just challenging her to attempt to bring it down to its knees, like her brother almost had. With a nasty grin pulling up the corners of her lips, Jamie stood up and padded over to the window, the intriguing thought playing on her mind. She could do it. She could (and would) crush it all one day. Her brother had nearly managed to topple the British government, and now she was going to succeed where he had failed. She had to. For James.

The thought pleased her. How fun it would be to completely destroy the country, simply because she could? It was a fun little challenge indeed. She'd been so preoccupied with trying to destroy Sherlock Holmes that she'd started to forget about the bigger picture, the plan that James had been striving to achieve for years. Revenge was all well and good, but her current plans weren't going to get her very far. She needed to refocus and aim a little higher on the food chain.

Her grin widening, the blonde sauntered over to her wardrobe. She had to get out tonight, celebrate this new plan that was rapidly forming in her mind. Pulling on her slinkiest black dress (such a versatile colour - black, she mused as she pulled her heels on. Excellent for covering pesky bloodstains should one want to indulge in a lighthearted murder to finish off the evening), her fingers lightly brushed over the perfume bottles on her dresser. Her features crinkled into a nostalgic smirk as she picked up Dior's Midnight Poison and spritzed it on her neck. James had gotten her the entire Poison collection; the perfumes had been an inside joke between the twins.

The cool wind whipped at her hair as she exited her apartment, but it only made Jamie smile. She was going to make something out of this evening. She wasn't sure what exactly she was going to do, or how, but she did at least know with who. Hailing a cab, she pulled out her phone as she slid into the back and dialed an all-too-familiar number. If there was going to be a party (and potential arson and homicide), there was no one she wanted by her side more tonight than Steph.

tag: Stephanie Moran <3 ~ words: 426 ~ outfit: this ~ notes: i love my Jamie *pets*

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE. CFS BY BLACK.